...Hye readers! Welcoming to Akmal Kyra's site.Don't forget to FOLLOW me ok! Thanks for coming...

My ClassmaTe



 this is my classmate...my classmate is sporting guy...i like my classmate very well... they so clever and smart...they can survive what happen situation...specialy my friend Kaloi..he is the brother in the class...he smart to arrange the assignment n presentation...he also from uitm Melaka course MC..he like my brother...he also the old in my class...ok i want to introduce my friend

bottom left: Afzal, Quraisha, Fahmi(kaloi), Ammar
top left: putri(bel), huda, jane, shasha, khaliza, jihan, sha, ayu, sharifah, myra

i never had i can be have many friends..they all so best i have friend in this time,,,thats all from me..
Thanks For Coming! Done Reading? LIKE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me Here !