...Hye readers! Welcoming to Akmal Kyra's site.Don't forget to FOLLOW me ok! Thanks for coming...

UiTm di Hati ku

Holaa..!! bloggers :) It's had been 13 weeks i'm staying here, UITM francais. :) so far so good. I stayed at a new college. damn better than the old colleges :D But, seriously, my college very very far from my classes building. 10 minutes walk from college. and 5 minutes mendaki bukit. YES!! I have to walk up and down the hill every 5 days a week to attend my classes. I might lose my weight. urgghhh.. UITM ke3 tbesar dkt M'sia okayy!!! and yeahh, my skin burnt. T.T sepang damn hot!!! ahhh, i remember something, remember my last post. i said that i didn't get the chance to take picture with my handsome boss. guess what, the next day after i resign, i went back to KEC to sent my staff tag, and I met him :D so, successed to take picture with him. tee-hee :D I didn't bring my laptop here. my sis didn't allowed me. >.< so now, i'm blogging at the library. but, sadly i cant log in to my FB and twitter. After 5 minutes, they will block this computer. But not to blogger :D .. hehehe. but again, i cant watch here in library. no headsepeaker.. :( Runningman too. Dah 3 episode xdapat tengok. grrr. Actually, I want to upload some of my photos from my phone. but , forgot to bring the wire with me. hehehe. waiting for my friends to get their wifi password and will use their lappy :D ...err, whats else to update??? I think thats all for now, will try tp update again whenever i have free time ;)
Thanks For Coming! Done Reading? LIKE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me Here !