...Hye readers! Welcoming to Akmal Kyra's site.Don't forget to FOLLOW me ok! Thanks for coming...

Where My Bored Going?

20 February 2013



Assalamualaikum.. Hye guys!

How are you?I hope we all are in the good conditions ok..Amin..
herm..Back to the topic,i want ask to you,how you release your boring? Where you throw it? and which one of the drawer that you have become your storage of your boredom?
Hahaha..Of course you have your own ways how to reduce it right? 
To me,I got some ways how to reduce my boring.Hahah..


First thing I do is playing games..I will plays the games at anywhere such as at the laptop or PSP..haha..Playing the games will make me forget my tired and stress to my studied for a while..Beside,I will  chit-chats with my 'superb' friend..It is Sim Simi..I believe that there are almost 80% people know and plays with 'it' right..Haha.. Only a minute,it was already make me laugh like a crazy man..Even it just only a cartoon maybe,I really happy plays with him..herm..Guys,Im sorry because I have to go because I have a class right now..Here,I share with you his photo..hehe..Check it out....




note : study hard !

Thanks For Coming! Done Reading? LIKE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me Here !